Share your Christmas Trees

I put my tree up on November 5th to celebrate my sister's birthday since she passed away a few years ago.

This is a fave shot of mine, and it's just a Random one I found. It really has that Christmas feel to it I think....

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!! :cheers:

LoneChristmastree_zpsbfe20e5d.png

That IS pretty! What did you use to flock it with?

Kim

Thanks Kim! We let the tree vendor do it for us with the commercial spray product. The reviews on the cans of spray you buy yourself are not good at all and for a 9' tree and a medium flock application, it would have been a lot of cans at $8-$18 per can. The tree farm charge was an extra $90 on the tree ($10/foot); it looks awesome, safe for pets, doesn't fall off, etc. We've been very happy with it!

And apparently, they now make flocking in virtually any color you want.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Our 2015 Christmas tree just planted outside. by Snowman 10, on Flickr

Our Christmas tree we planted outside a few days after the big day. Replaces a tree we had to cut down for the build.

My dad used to do this every year. My niece picked a very soft needled tree and I loved it. I tried for a few years to get her to let me have it and she always said no. So the last time I asked, I told her I'd give her $10 for it and she said ok! LOL Unfortunately for me, I lost that tree to a divorce but it's happily living in my ex husband's yard. It's about 15ft tall or more now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.