Pool in NorCal - IG Gunite 30 x 17

Very nice looking pool. Cant wait to see more pics.

I wanted two skimmers and 3 returns. He talked me down. He stated that for
a pool my size, that it just wasn't necessary.
I also wanted all 2.5 pvc piping.
He stated that for some areas they would use but for others areas, it did not make sense.
I caved,...

Hey Tom!
I saw that you are using Radiant Fusion. We are as well. Would love to see pictures of your finished plaster with and without water. I'm still trying to decide on color. Thank you!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hey Tom!
I saw that you are using Radiant Fusion. We are as well. Would love to see pictures of your finished plaster with and without water. I'm still trying to decide on color. Thank you!

We are due to apply interior finish after new year.
I will definitely post a picture. We narrowed it down to Blue Frost or Regal Blue and
ultimately picked Blue Frost. PB think Radiant Fusion is a quality finish- I could have picked almost any
finish as an upgrade but liked this combination for alleged quality, longevity, visually pleasing and smooth on the feet.
Hope it works out,...
Thanks
Tom

- - - Updated - - -

can someone comment on this - did I do the right thing in going with 1 skimmer and 2 returns?
thanks
I wanted two skimmers and 3 returns. He talked me down. He stated that for
a pool my size, that it just wasn't necessary.
I also wanted all 2.5 pvc piping.
He stated that for some areas they would use but for others areas, it did not make sense.
I caved,...

- - - Updated - - -

pending Interior Finish -
waiting for Radiant finish.jpg

Last edited:
Hi and good luck
We went with pool builder. I interviewed 7 pool builders and considered vinyl, fiberglass and gunite. We went with Premier Pools in Sacremento. Tony Estipular was my sales guy and point person. We had a good experience. I was a high maintenance customer and Tony was patient and informative. His response to me on email was great. I also txt'd frequently with Erik V the construction superviser. With any PB, I suggest you be invovled everyday, ask alot of questions, elicit their suggestions and hold them accountable to quality work. They mean well but are forced to move very fast and that can compromise some small detailed stuff. Overall I was pleased with their work. I found Premier to be the most flexible on price and extras.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.