Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Circupool SI

1. Back To Top    #1

Circupool SI

I just purchased a Circupool SI system to install on a pool that I am having built. I noticed that the "System Status" button on the controller seems loose or has a bit of play in it. It clicks when I push on it which makes me think that it is working but I was not sure if it was supposed to have play in it. Of course it is Saturday and the company is closed so I cannot call. I just want to make sure that it is okay since it will probably not be installed for a couple of months. I am hoping that some SI owners can let me know if this is normal. Thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Circupool SI

I don't know, but these do seem to be pretty problematic as I recall. Of course, no one ever asks about the ones working perfectly.

Hopefully, someone will give you some feedback. Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

3. Back To Top    #3

Charleston, SC

Re: Circupool SI

5900 G Fiberglass IG pool (circa 1990), SWG Hayward Aqua Rite GoldLine (2013), IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump (2013), Hayward Pro Sand Filter (circa 1990), Well water (no iron or other metals fortunately), test with Taylor K2006C, Charleston, SC