Sealer and Enhancer

Oct 19, 2015
Burleson, Texas
Can anyone recommend a sealer and enhancer for stone? The PB sealed the stone around the pool but we want to seal the newly installed pavers around the flower beds. My wife likes the wet, dark look so it would need to be an enhancer. I've read some good reviews on the Aqua Mix brand at Home Depot.

I used the aqua mix sealer on stone and grout on the inside of my home and it has held up extremely well. 2 kids and 2 large dogs and the grout still looks new, almost 4 years.
I am about to seal my stone and travertine outside around my new pool. Since it's a salt pool I am using DuPont salt resistant stone sealer. I wanted to use Dry-treat 40sk but it was a little out of my budget. Not sure how my stone will look after sealing but I will post photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you end up using? I need to find out what to use to seal concrete around my pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.