New Pool Build, Magnolia Texas

As a prospective homeowner I would love that extra work having been done. Many in the general populace would not care but I would.

2DUOkid.jpg

1PcYemo.jpg

Gq1FfYd.jpg

86ucYe8.jpg

9hWbd5m.jpg

a2L903u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
As promised, I finally have had the house professionally photographed. I think the pictures came out stunning and really represent the home. Note that the tile flooring in the kitchen / living area is the same tile that's on the pool deck. It's also the same tile in the entry foyer...

Please let me know if you have any questions. And if you're in Houston, stop on by for a cookie and a tour! Stay to buy a home!

NG_Infinity%20Pool%20from%20the%20patio_zpsuviaubo3.jpg

NG_Living%20Room_Infinity%20Pool_zpszrt2o2bq.jpg

NG_Infinity%20Pool_zps5kbumzow.jpg

NG_Outdoor%20Shot_zpseb9wqwrk.jpg

NG_Livingroom_zpstevn14ei.jpg

And some gratuitous other shots!

NG_Livingroom%202_zpsrvmzd5jj.jpg

NG_Kitchen_zpsnetmkob8.jpg

NG_Master%20Bedroom_zpst5rqesmd.jpg

NG_Master%20Bathroom_zpscpmxexro.jpg

NG_Star%20Wars%20Bedroom_zpsiomiqimf.jpg

NG_Vanguard%20Exterior_zpsepcwlshz.jpg

lol I am in Magnolia weekly! My boss lives there - and I work from home - so our staff meetings take place at his house. I am right off 242/1314 - I love how there is such a large group of locals on TFP! I actually had a new member come out to my house a couple weeks ago to look at my pool - they are considering my builder and wanted to look at it. So fun! I think this summer we should plan a pool party and everyone hang out!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.