Estimate/Contract Advice

Jul 10, 2014
Baton Rouge, LA
We're finally starting to get some quotes in for our build starting in March. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to review our estimates/contracts before we sign anything and provide any input on things we should be concerned about that exist or do not exist. This is our first pool build and we're not too sure the pitfalls to look for. I would prefer to PM the documents instead of posting publicly. If anyone is interested, please PM me or reply and I will send the documents as we get them in. We have one so far. Thanks!

Brian

I think you'd get more feedback if you posted the docs. You can always white out prices and the names of the PBs if that is the concern. In any case, you shouldn't post the PB names. Also, any comments made could help somebody in the future.

I think you'd get more feedback if you posted the docs. You can always white out prices and the names of the PBs if that is the concern. In any case, you shouldn't post the PB names. Also, any comments made could help somebody in the future.

All of this! We LOVE to help and find it is much better to do in on the board as more people will see it and comment on it.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.