Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Estimate/Contract Advice

1. Back To Top    #1

Estimate/Contract Advice

We're finally starting to get some quotes in for our build starting in March. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to review our estimates/contracts before we sign anything and provide any input on things we should be concerned about that exist or do not exist. This is our first pool build and we're not too sure the pitfalls to look for. I would prefer to PM the documents instead of posting publicly. If anyone is interested, please PM me or reply and I will send the documents as we get them in. We have one so far. Thanks!

Brian
    14K gal, IG Shotcrete, Depth: 3'6" to 5'6", Pentair Intellipro XF VS Pumps (2), CCP520 Filter, Intellitouch i9+3S w/ ScreenLogic2, DEL Ozone EC-20 w/ Stenner Pump for Chlorine, Flagstone Coping, Moss/Creek Rock Waterfall, Dolphin 15.5' Slide, Intellibrite 5G Pool Lights (3), Globrites (2), Kichler Underwater Waterfall Lights (4), Paramount Paralevel Auto Leveler, 4'x8'Techno-Solis Solar Panels (14), Dolphin S300i Cleaner, My Pool Build

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Estimate/Contract Advice

I think you'd get more feedback if you posted the docs. You can always white out prices and the names of the PBs if that is the concern. In any case, you shouldn't post the PB names. Also, any comments made could help somebody in the future.
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Estimate/Contract Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Marlahoutex View Post
    I think you'd get more feedback if you posted the docs. You can always white out prices and the names of the PBs if that is the concern. In any case, you shouldn't post the PB names. Also, any comments made could help somebody in the future.
    All of this! We LOVE to help and find it is much better to do in on the board as more people will see it and comment on it.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit