Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Slide Cover

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Slide Cover

I had my slide refurbished back in August and I am looking to protect my investment. While it's been pretty mild so far, Winters can get rough in New England. Incidentally, It was somewhat mild last year as well until January when we had record snowfalls. I'd rather not leave fate to the elements. Needless to say, that's how it partially became an eyesore to begin with.

Has anyone had any luck with pool slide covers? I found one supplier online, but if anyone here has had any luck with particular dealers, I am all ears.

Thanks.
    Chris
    17' x 35' outdoor in-ground Grecian shaped w/ vinyl liner. ≈ 21,000 gallons. Hayward S-200 Sand Filter and 1 HP Hayward Super-pump. Other Accessories: slide, light, ladder, fiberglass stairs, TF-100. Baquacil Conversion - June 2015, SLAM How-to, Chlorine/CYA Chart

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool Slide Cover

Could you share the online supplier. I have a built in slide and wasn't sure if it should be covered. I'd like to see what your supplier has for it.

Thanks
    1200 Sq Ft 41,000 Gal. Gunite, JANDY SVRS VS pump, JANDY JXI 400,000 BTU, Polaris 280 w/ 3/4 BP, Rockwall and Grotto (w/6 jets and blower), 2 JANDY Lam Jets, 2 LED Bubblers, 5 Ledlights, AQUALINK P16 RS, 90% Quartz, SWF 185 GMP BP, SWF 125 BP, Levelor K1100 Autofill, AP Digital SWG, 2 skim and 5 returns, and mostly 3 inch piping

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Pool Slide Cover

I'll PM you. Technically he's not my supplier as I haven't ordered anything yet and I don't want to give the impression that I am endorsing the company.
    Chris
    17' x 35' outdoor in-ground Grecian shaped w/ vinyl liner. ≈ 21,000 gallons. Hayward S-200 Sand Filter and 1 HP Hayward Super-pump. Other Accessories: slide, light, ladder, fiberglass stairs, TF-100. Baquacil Conversion - June 2015, SLAM How-to, Chlorine/CYA Chart