Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Another new guy

1. Back To Top    #1

washington wv

Another new guy

Hello everyone. I am new to your forum and hope to gain from everyone's experience. I am a long time pool owner and recently bought a small hot tub(I have been told the correct terminology is spa) that has been a bit of a challenge. I am looking forward to learning my way around and hearing from folks that can help each other to a more enjoyable experience. Thanks for letting me join.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Central Minnesota

Re: Another new guy

Welcome to TFP.

We have lots of information on pool maintenance in the Pool School section of the site, be sure to check it out!

There is a dedicated forum for Spas and Hot Tubs (is there a difference?!?!) that also has great information, specifically the two stickies at the top of the forum about how to use either chlorine or bromine in your spa.
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons