Sun Grabber AG

ksmith13

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Lebanon, TN
I have purchased 2 of the 4x20 above ground panels and I am getting ready to install them, I have a question. I read everywhere that it is best to run them parallel, however they have the disc in them that makes you have to run them in series. I sent a quetion in to sungrabber about removing the disc and they said if I did it would void the warranty. Has anybody removed the disk? Would you be more concerned with plumbing them for efficiency or would you be more concerned with the warranty? If you did remove the disc what is the best way to acomplish this?

Keith

You do not have to remove the disc to run them parallel. You can feed both at the same time by flipping one over. That is what I did. We have hard plumbed (PVC) a T that feeds the bottom of both and a T at the top for output from both. They are layed out end to end but both feed at the same time. I'm sure others have config ideas too, but that is how we did it. Both feed in and both feed out - to the center. Works very well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.