New Install - Where to run cable?

Oct 13, 2015
Tampa, Fl
I will be installing a new system in the next few weeks and have everything pretty much planned out but not sure how to handle the cable between the cell and the control panel. What is normally done with this? It seems messy to just string it across everything up to the controller. Where it will go is about 3 feet from the wall the controller will be mounted on. Should I wrap this in conduit and bury it to the wall? Curious to see how others handle this.

Thanks!

My cable just runs free from the panel to the cell draped over and around the PVC. We have pack rats and ground squirrels that chew through stuff so you want to keep it off the ground as much as you can if you have wild life. Don't make it too restrictive and tight since you have to be able to remove the cell periodically for cleaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

My cable just runs free from the panel to the cell draped over and around the PVC. We have pack rats and ground squirrels that chew through stuff so you want to keep it off the ground as much as you can if you have wild life. Don't make it too restrictive and tight since you have to be able to remove the cell periodically for cleaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

Didn't think about having to take it off to clean it, that makes a lot more sense now. My biggest animal problem would be squirrels followed by maybe armadillos or possums. I've never seen them on that side of the house though, they seem to love digging up the grass on the other side of the house.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.