Intellibrites automation for Christmas party?

Hi all, first post on this board. I sure wish we knew about this community when our pool was being built!

Anyways... We're throwing a Christmas party in a few weeks and the wife asked of the pool lights can rotate from green to red. I have the pentair Intellibrites / Automation / Screen logic, etc, but I can't see a way to do this. Only options that are obvious to me are the preset modes (royal, sunset, romance,etc ) and solid colors that are set manually. Any ideas on how this could be done?

Welcome to the TFP forum. You will find the answer to almost any question here. I do not think that you are able to deviate from the built in light patterns or fixed color selections of the Intellibrite lights. Also, please visit the pool school portion of this site, and learn why you do not want to use Trichlor tablets in your pool unless you want to face draining your pool each couple of years or so because of high CYA that will eventually make your chlorine ineffective.

Welcome to the TFP forum. You will find the answer to almost any question here. I do not think that you are able to deviate from the built in light patterns or fixed color selections of the Intellibrite lights. Also, please visit the pool school portion of this site, and learn why you do not want to use Trichlor tablets in your pool unless you want to face draining your pool each couple of years or so because of high CYA that will eventually make your chlorine ineffective.
Thanks for the tip. Already ordered my TF100 test kit and took my first reading over the weekend. CYA is actually low right now... OK to use up my tablet supply while keeping an eye on it and then make the switch?

To what, bleach?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.