WetEdge Prism Matrix

We got Wet Edge Prism Matrix Deep Sea Blue for our pool in Freeport. It's the same one that Spool went with. Here's my build thread: 1st Pool Build - Freeport, TX.

You can see final pics with water here: 1st Pool Build - Freeport, TX - Page 4.

I honestly don't recall how much the upgrade cost was for this plaster since the price included Level 5 Wet Edge. I believe the difference between Level 5 and the next one down was around $1,500 but don't hold me to that.

We're very happy with the Prism Matrix plaster we chose. It looks amazing and isn't too difficult to brush.

Yes, my pool is Prism Matrix Deep Sea Blue. Words/pictures can't describe how beautiful the finish is. The upgrade cost was worth it all day long. I would consider leaving something else off to fund the plaster upgrade. Drop something that can be easily added later. In my case, I left off the intelliph that was originally planned. I'll add that at another time.

You only have one shot at plaster. Pick it, you won't regret it. Everyone that comes out to look at our pool comments on the plaster.

Yes, my pool is Prism Matrix Deep Sea Blue. Words/pictures can't describe how beautiful the finish is. The upgrade cost was worth it all day long. I would consider leaving something else off to fund the plaster upgrade. Drop something that can be easily added later. In my case, I left off the intelliph that was originally planned. I'll add that at another time.

You only have one shot at plaster. Pick it, you won't regret it. Everyone that comes out to look at our pool comments on the plaster.

Spool yea. Im going to be totally honest. I copied you and ordered the Deep Blue as well.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi there - We are considering this same finish. Would you say that it has any turquoise/teal or is it more of a true med/dark blue? Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Spool yea. Im going to be totally honest. I copied you and ordered the Deep Blue as well.
How do you like it? We are considering this finish and wondering if it has a turquoise/teal look or if it’s really a more true med/dark blue. We prefer a bit of teal. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.