Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Chad from St. Louis

1. Back To Top    #1

Chad from St. Louis

Hello! I am very happy to find what's looks to be a sincere great pool forum. We live about 15 miles East of St. Louis and are in the middle of a backyard overhaul, which includes our first pool. We have 3 boys (7, 5, & 2). Our pool will be a steel wall, concrete floor, vinyl liner. It's a 26' by 42' variation of the mountain lake design. Have a great day.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Chad from St. Louis

Welcome Chad
    Once your pool is finished and summer comes again, your boys are going to LOVE it!! You'll be glad you did it early in their life to enjoy it the most years. As they get older I like to think it encourages them to play at home with their friends, rather than elsewhere and possibly less supervised....capisce?

Yippee
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Hi Chad,
    Welcome to TFP! You'll find a lot of great info here.

If you haven't yet, start reading through Pool School - a few times - so that you can get acclimated to Pool Care and Operation before you actually need it!
    As always too, post up any questions you have.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

4. Back To Top    #4

3 boys?? Nope Mom says 4 boys I bet! LOL Poor MOM!

I know you will love having a pool for all of you to play in!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

I do feel for my wife sometimes! We are going to be trying one more time for that elusive baby girl.
    IG ~24,000g vinyl liner
    Pentair ultratemp heatpump
    Pentair intelliflo variable speed pump, whisperflo pump and sand filter
    Built: 2016

6. Back To Top    #6

Congratulations on the new pool n good luck on that elusive baby girl. Stop while you're ahead...

Signed....

Mom of a crazy daughter that I wouldn't trade for anything!
    P.S. she's cute when she sleeps!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter