Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Filter pump does not turn on in freeze protect (Hayward Prologic with Godline remote)

1. Back To Top    #1

Filter pump does not turn on in freeze protect (Hayward Prologic with Godline remote)

Hello, as my name suggests we're new to our pool and controls. It's been cool so the freeze protection turned on our lights and waterfall pump but not the main filter pump. It is enabled according to the configuration. I did notice the filter pump light flashing on the remote, does this mean something? The remote won't let me turn the filter pump on manually when in freeze mode. Any ideas?
    Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Filter pump does not turn on in freeze protect (Hayward Prologic with Godline rem

What is the pump model?
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Filter pump does not turn on in freeze protect (Hayward Prologic with Godline rem

Quote Originally Posted by gwegan View Post
    What is the pump model?
    Thanks. If you need the exact model I'll have to look tomorrow. Generally it's a 2 speed Hayward Tri-Star. It only runs on low for filter cycle but has a manual switch at the pump to allow use of the high speed if needed.