We are from the upper gulf coast area of Florida and have enclosed our pool so that we can enjoy it all year long. This year we had rain and humidity for three months nearly everyday! and never could enjoy he pool area or did our cats. So we built a large sun room all around it and converted our pool to salt. We are having a climate controlled AC with humidifier installed soon to control the humidity and hopefully the dangerous chemical smell of Chlorimine. However, this morning we opened our home to a toxic smelling sun room after the pool ran during the night!
Now we are looking into getting completely fresh water pool treated by an ionizer to eliminate the chemical cholorimine smells and don't want to be fooled anymore like we were when we installed a salt treatment system and thought that would lower the chlorine to where we would be safe with an indoor pool.
Can anyone help us please?