I have searched through the forum and have done what others have had success with, but I am still having problems with my salt readings.
I have a Aquarite Salt system with a t15 cell about 4 years old.
This is what is going on and what I have done so far:
- Last week I had a message of no flow on the PCB. I took out the flow sensor and sure enough the bottom half was missing.
- I ordered a new sensor and installed it last week flow problem solved
- The next day there was no power on the board??? DEAD with PYB or PCB message Displayed on screen I think.
- I replaced the black resistor as others have done, now I have power but the salt reading is incorrect, so it stops generating after 2 minutes.
- Monday I had a low salt reading of 2000 so I added 20 lbs of salt. Check cell and salt lights flashing
- Then the reading went to 4000, I had this reading checked at our local pool masters it was at 4000
- I drained 2 feet and refilled the pool and ran it 24 hours, PCB indicates LOW SALT 2000
- After Pool drain and fill Pool Masters checked my salt level to be at 3300 right where it should be.
- Cleaned cell and reset board. I think correctly?
- My board Salt reading remains at 2000 and after 2 minutes check salt and check cell lights flash
Has anyone ever had a similar experience?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!