TFP vs. TFTestKits Levels

JohnH

May 28, 2012
Flower Mound, TX
Not much of a difference. But, why is the recommended levels a little different from each other. Example for Plaster with Bleach.

TFP (TFP website)
PH 7.5-7.8
CH 250-350
TA 70-90+
CYA 30-50

TFTestKits (card w/TF100 kit)
PH 7.2-7.8
CH 250-400
TA 60-90
CYA 40-50

Just asking:confused::cool:

The Recommended Levels on TFP website were recently adjusted and changed. Not sure how often the TFTestKits card gets updated. Follow the website guidelines.

I think those variances demonstrate two things.

1 We need to keep the two values the same and we are slack in not updating the TFTestkits site.

2. These numbers get tweaked often...perhaps unnecessarily at times. The good thing to remember is both sets are well within what we think are safe ranges so you won't go wrong but we'll work on getting them to align.

I think those variances demonstrate two things.

1 We need to keep the two values the same and we are slack in not updating the TFTestkits site.

2. These numbers get tweaked often...perhaps unnecessarily at times. The good thing to remember is both sets are well within what we think are safe ranges so you won't go wrong but we'll work on getting them to align.

Thank you for the feed back. Ok, then. I will use the Recommended Level Chart on TFP.
THANKS

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.