Sand filter pipe flow

You can use photo bucket to add pics.

You have a simple set up. Like JohnT says it will be easy to figure it out.

See the red handles? The two turned the direction of the pipe are open. The one turned cross way of the pipe is closed.

Use care turning them as they look aged and could be brittle.

How many skimmers (rectangle boxes with a basket sitting in it) do you have?

How many returns (round "eyeball" that returns the water back to the pool from the filter) do you have?

Do you have a main drain (hole in the bottom of the pool that should have a cover with holes in it)?

Do you have a spa?

Kim

You can use photo bucket to add pics.

You have a simple set up. Like JohnT says it will be easy to figure it out.

See the red handles? The two turned the direction of the pipe are open. The one turned cross way of the pipe is closed.

Use care turning them as they look aged and could be brittle.

How many skimmers (rectangle boxes with a basket sitting in it) do you have?

How many returns (round "eyeball" that returns the water back to the pool from the filter) do you have?

Do you have a main drain (hole in the bottom of the pool that should have a cover with holes in it)?

Do you have a spa?

Kim
I have one skimmer. One or maybe two returns; can't tell with the cloudiness. Plus one main drain most likely a 10,000 gallon pool.

I am confused also. Those three pipes are going into the pump so that says they are coming from the pool to bring the water to the filter.

You will need to get the water clear to see what is what is my guess. There is something else you are not seeing.

Do you have a good test kit? Look in my siggy for the where to buy them. To clear your cloudy water you will need the TF-100 XL. This one is set up to have the testing stuff needed to do a SLAM. I will post the link to how to do a SLAM.

Pool School - SLAM - Shock Level And Maintain

When you get your test kit let us know so we can get you started on getting your water clear!

I will let you work on emailing the pics to your self from your phone so you can find a way to post your pics. This is something that will come in REAL handy during your SLAM. It will help us help you.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.