Aquabot Classic Drive motor not working

Drive motor does not work on My Aquabot Classic. There is no output voltage from the board. I disconected the four wires from the board to the motor. Two for one winding and the other two for the other winding. I did check my motor as follows: I adjusted the variac to about 9.4 voltsAC, and the motor started running. I did the same for the other two wires which told me that the motor and the gear mechanism are in good working order. When I took the cover off the motor, The 3300uf50v was loose from the board. It appeared that it sheared loose from vibration. This was not a solder connection issue. I replaced the cap with another one of the same value. Still no output voltage (AC) from the board. I feel that when the capacitor broke loose, there must been a surge of voltage that blasted the microprocessor. The bridge rectifer checks good. By the way, I did replace it just in case. I have another motor with the same problem. Thank God, I found a used one that works. However, I would like to get these two motors,(or at least one) to work so I could have a spare. The number of the motor is:A4510A. Does anyone have a spare pcb? I hate to throw things away, But mostly, I hate to pay $350.00 to $400.00 for a new replacement.The A4510A is discontinued. Appreciate any help or input that I can get. Thanks! Stevebub

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.