pool cleaner

There are many options for robotic pool cleaners and there's no best choice but you'll be satisfied with Dolphin or Hayward robots overall. I have an older Hayward that still works pretty well. When I get a new one, I'll be looking at the Dolphin Nautilus Plus, mostly because of the good reviews here on TFP and the top-loading filter feature.

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

There are several options available online just searching for the Dolphin Nautilus Plus. I have not purchased one myself (yet), but your best bet is to call Maytronics directly and ask about the warranty as it relates to a robot purchased new through an online vendor. There is a 24 month manufacturer warranty, so all warranty claims or service would be through Maytronics (a local dealer/distributor) in the first year but verify that they honor it when purchased online. I see a few offers online for around $700 with free shipping.

I checked with a local pool supply store here in Medford Oregon and they stopped selling the Dolphin as they had to send them away for repairs, ( too expensive) no reps in this area. She suggested the Hayward Shark XL at about $1100.00. Do not want to spend that much if not necessary. The other dealer I talked to says can order the Dolphin but not the Dolphin Nautilus Plus that I had asked for, she says her rep has a comparable model. Like some one said like trying to buy a mattress. Any suggestions about the Hayward Tiger Shark XL??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.