In order to maximize efficiency and receive long term service of your unit, we suggest the following:
• Thoroughly rinse entire unit after use.
• Clean filters thoroughly after each use—a clogged filter can decrease efficiency dramatically.
• Remove any twists in the cord after each use. Twisting should be minimal if the unit is functioning properly. Laying cord, straightened out in sunlight is helpful.
• Avoid allowing the unit to “cool down” in the water.
• Inspect belts and filter frequently. Replace when necessary.