Jandy Spa 4 function switch to Pentair Easy touch

Jul 9, 2012
Does anyone know the pin out for the jandy switch. Wanting to hook up jandy spa switch to Pentair system. It should work, considering allot parts are the same.

The wire colors don't match up, but both system use six wires.

Does anyone know the pin out for the jandy switch. Wanting to hook up jandy spa switch to Pentair system. It should work, considering allot parts are the same.

The wire colors don't match up, but both system use six wires.

Thanks for the bump, Jandy did give the pin out for their spa side remote. It works perfect with the pentair easy touch. What is a shame is Auto Pilot would not give me or confirm their 4 wire connection to be used with pentair system. Actually, they responded first time with a picture of the auto pilot circuit board, with highlights regarding color coding and removal of terminator jumper. When I looked at their colors, it did not match other company's connections by colors, so I asked for the pin put ( pin 1= etc...) and was told proprietary information....then told the the remote connection no longer in use or supported. When asked what does the terminator jumper do, answer was proprietary. So it doesn't end their, when I asked similar questions for the AquaCal heater (made by same company that makes auto Pilot), the information for connectioning to the Pentair System was inaccurate. I will give them A+ for responding quickly and being nice. I was told by customer service they are not given access to technical information to answer my questions.

Anyway,here is the pin out for the Jandy 4 function spa switch:
Black= Common/ Ground
Red= LED
Blue= Button 1
Brown= Button 2
White= Button 3
Green= Button 4

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.