Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Winter Cover Recommendations

1. Back To Top    #1

Winter Cover Recommendations

I'm really tired of scooping out 10 pounds of leaves every day so I need a cover for my new pool. Anyone have a good rec for a decently priced source? I see that Leslie's has a big selection, but their prices don't look all that great and I'd rather buy online and save on tax. I really don't want the covers that require water filled fat sacks to hold down the edges (my parents pool had one when I was growing up and it was a total pain).
    36 x 16 IG, SWG, FAFCO Solar Heating System, WetEdge Primera Stone Sky Blue Treasure, 8.5' - 3.5' depth, 6' S.R. Smith Flyte-Deck II Dive Stand, Interfab X-Stream slide, 27k gallons, doggy tanning ledge w/ 2 bubblers, 2.75 Hayward Tristar pump, Hayward 425 cart filter, Hayward ColorLogic 4.0 light, Dolphin Z5

2. Back To Top    #2
    Central Minnesota

Re: Winter Cover Recommendations

If you're just looking to keep leaves out, I've heard some good reviews of the Katchaleaf covers. They install in Texas. Katchaleaf Pool Cover: Leaf Cover for Swimming Pools
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons