Robot and Fiberglass safety ledge

tckgj

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2014
Grand Junction, CO
Does anyone have a robot that can navigate up the safety ledge? If so, what make/model? I have read many of the posts and am looking at the Dolphin supreme M500, the Oasis Z5, or the Dolphin premier (private label with 3 yr warranty) but I worry about the ledge so I wanted to throw the question out to others.

Sorry that picture is so giant. Didn't know how to resize it. Anyways, ours is hard to see because of the water so I just got a generic picture of it. But you can see the narrow ledge that goes around the pool. It's just wide enough to step on to get out But not wide enough for the robot to navigate like it would a step. I contacted the dolphin z5 dealer and they felt it would be able to crawl over it to get to the top but not clean it. If not, there is a remote control and I could clean it in two zones. It sounds like many members are happy with the z5 but I thought I would ask about our scenario just in case anyone had input.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.