Question for next spring

Jan 21, 2014
Bartlesville, OK
This summer for what ever reason it was like autumn everyday. As fast as I could clean the pool from leaves they were back. It started around July. All neighbors trees. Anyways the cover that came with pool has never worked properly. Is there anything any of you would recommend that would be better for a cover and easy enough for one person to put on and off. All I was thinking of was a tarp, but in past it was so hard to keep it attached. And then if it would rain the tarp would sink.
Thanks in advance
Mike

The first one was the cover that came with the pool with holes on the top, but no matter what I did it would always end up in the pool. It was also very difficult to put on by myself. The second was a normal tarp. That one was hard to get fasten down. And when it rained it ended up in bottom of pool. My uncle had an in ground pool and he had a cover on a roller and would in the evenings just roll t across his pool. It was great. All the leaves this summer really took the fun out of having the pool that's why I'm asking. And if the kids would jump in before I got home they would cause the leaves to fall to the bottom. The leaves also caused the chemicals in pool to not work like previous years. Just wanted to think ahead and thought maybe some of you have some good ideas.
Mike

You might look at using a leaf net. It isn't solid but is instead a mesh thus the rain passes through yet the leaves for the most part stay on the net. As far as ease of removal. Well to remove took two people as our pool is a rectangle and it was just easier for the two of us to grab one end and walk to the other together gathering it all up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.