iAquqlink not working

Looking for some help on what to do. My iAqualink has been working perfectly for the past 3weeks, but yesterday it started showing as offline on my phone. It worked in the morning though. On the iAquqlink box itself, the red power light is not even on, no light is on.

I also tried turning on my pump in 'service' mode but it wouldn't start. I can turn on my lights and if I toggle to spa mode, I see the valves move in response but the pump just won't start. Everything was working perfectly 5 minutes before, because I just got my gas lines hooked up to a bigger meter and the pool guy was running the spa and heater in service mode. I switched to auto after he left to test the heater from my phone and that's when it showed as offline. I went back to service mode and tried to turn on the pump and nothing happens. I have checked all the breakers in the Aquqlink RS box, turned them off and on, still nothing. There is a reset button in there, should I hit that? What exactly will it reset?

The reset button restarts the microprocessor in case it gets hung up, which is the same as if the power were removed then restored. Remove all power from the controller by turning off the breakers that feed the controller and then back on. If that does not work then you may have a dead controller.

My PB is MIA. But it is finally working now. The issue was from the cable that connects the iAqualink to the Aqualink RS, one of the heads had pulled out. I got the person that came to hook up my salt cell to open the Aqualink RS and he identified and fixed the problem.

Thanks for your inputs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.