Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: iAquqlink not working

1. Back To Top    #1

iAquqlink not working

Looking for some help on what to do. My iAqualink has been working perfectly for the past 3weeks, but yesterday it started showing as offline on my phone. It worked in the morning though. On the iAquqlink box itself, the red power light is not even on, no light is on.

I also tried turning on my pump in 'service' mode but it wouldn't start. I can turn on my lights and if I toggle to spa mode, I see the valves move in response but the pump just won't start. Everything was working perfectly 5 minutes before, because I just got my gas lines hooked up to a bigger meter and the pool guy was running the spa and heater in service mode. I switched to auto after he left to test the heater from my phone and that's when it showed as offline. I went back to service mode and tried to turn on the pump and nothing happens. I have checked all the breakers in the Aquqlink RS box, turned them off and on, still nothing. There is a reset button in there, should I hit that? What exactly will it reset?
    12.5K gal, IG plaster, Overflow Spa, 2.7 Hp variable speed Jandy E pump, JS 100-SM Jandy sand filter, Zodiak MX6 (builder installed), purchased Dolphin M500. SWG not yet installed, treating as a chlorine pool and spa for now. TF100 test kit. Plastered and filled Sep 2015.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: iAquqlink not working

The reset button restarts the microprocessor in case it gets hung up, which is the same as if the power were removed then restored. Remove all power from the controller by turning off the breakers that feed the controller and then back on. If that does not work then you may have a dead controller.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks gary300, I tried that, it has worked for the pump; pump is up and running now but the iAqualink is still dead; no lights at all.
    12.5K gal, IG plaster, Overflow Spa, 2.7 Hp variable speed Jandy E pump, JS 100-SM Jandy sand filter, Zodiak MX6 (builder installed), purchased Dolphin M500. SWG not yet installed, treating as a chlorine pool and spa for now. TF100 test kit. Plastered and filled Sep 2015.

4. Back To Top    #4

I hate to say it, but it might be time to contact your pool builder (PB) and start a warantee claim. From what you have said, the controller is is pretty new.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.

5. Back To Top    #5

My PB is MIA. But it is finally working now. The issue was from the cable that connects the iAqualink to the Aqualink RS, one of the heads had pulled out. I got the person that came to hook up my salt cell to open the Aqualink RS and he identified and fixed the problem.

Thanks for your inputs.