Ok ok
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
I will be having a pool re-plastered soon, and will fill with well water. I checked and the well water has a CH of ~225. I have read the re-plastering threads and am confident after talking with the person that will do the job he is up to it. I am trying to be prepared, and am looking for advice that I can absorb prior to the refill. I do not want to be caught off gaurd. I just received my TFT TF100 kit today, so I am good for the testing. I have not filled out the information on my sig as of yet as I still have not verified the size. (I am buying this home as of November 30th) Here is the information I do know:

Has a Sta-Bil system 3 filtration (has elements not sand)
chlorine pool
112 linear feet in irregular shape with 2 waterfalls about 6 feet high on backside
6 feet max depth on one end (not middle)
I think around 18K gallons?

I know I have to brush the pool at least daily for a week, but I need to know the proper procedure to fill. I understand the water chemistry (I think) from reading A LOT here and from maintaining a 400 gallon hot tub for 5 years (I know not the same in size) but similar chemistry. But I do not know what chemicals to add or avoid both in what order or what PPM after a plaster job. Then throw well water in the mix. Just want to be sure I get this right as I want the plaster and the water to be a success with no trouble and long lasting. I am guessing there are do and don'ts. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thank you so much for the quick reply and all the information. I will definitely take the time to read through everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.