Hello to all,
We've been getting some kind of particles in the SPA via the blower. Now have been running in SPA mode for 10 min's 3-4 days per week, w BLOWER too for 1-2 min's. The SPA spills over into POOL when main VSP is on daily.
The pool guy came [we are now using liquid bleach bc I wanted to get rid of pucks due to their infamous higher CYA levels] and applied some more liq bleach [12.5%] and I think he ran some in the blower to disinfect it. Well, I did the quick FC & pH test and the FC was orange and off the charts The pH was at the top or 7.8-8.2 range. When I test the FC & CC via TF-100, I used 34 drops to clear the water, so that's an of 17.
I did not perform any other tests, but I am filling the pool w about another inch of water to the drain line. It is not sunny now and the CYA was last tested at 55-60 about a week ago. I am wanting to know what I need to do or not do at this point? Also, it is ok to use the SPA tonight or are the FC levels way too high?