I have small leaks in 2 jets. The leaks are on the underside of the tub. It would be difficult to get to them since the tub is in an enclosure where I could not work on them.

I purchased SEA KLEAR SPA "LEAK SEALER". The instructions say DO NOT USE if you have FINE FOUNTAIN jets since they may block when using this product.

I can't seem to get a definition of FINE FOUNTAIN jets. What are they? What do they look like?