Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need help!

1. Back To Top    #1

cape coral/florida

Need help!

Does anyone know of someone in southwest Florida (Fort Myers) who can gelcoat a 20 year old 10,000 gal. fiberglass pool? I've tried Accent Fiberglass and got no help.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: Need help!

I am no help in pointing any one person but do have an idea for you..............try finding/calling pool installers and asking them who does their plaster. Start there and see where that leads you.

Good luck!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Charleston, SC

Re: Need help!

I am starting the process of finding someone to gelcoat my FB pool as well. I plan to start with some of the marinas/boat repair. I don't know exactly where you are in FL, but we have tons of them here in Charleston.
    5900 G Fiberglass IG pool (circa 1990), SWG Hayward Aqua Rite GoldLine (2013), IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump (2013), Hayward Pro Sand Filter (circa 1990), Well water (no iron or other metals fortunately), test with Taylor K2006C, Charleston, SC