Aqua Rite no power

May 9, 2015
dunnellon fl
I have an Aqua Rite SWG. It initially failed showing very high salt (salt was good when checked at the pool store) and it would cycle the generator on for about 20 sec, the voltage would ramp up and it clicked off. I checked posts and sure enough the current limiter turned to powder in my hand. I ordered and installed a replacement.

When I turned it on I got nothing- no display and no lights. I assumed I had done a ham handed soldering job and ordered and installed a new board. I installed it today and nothing. No display and no lights.
I have power to the board and the flow switch attached. The T 15 cell is unplugged (per installation instructions).

Anyone have any thoughts? I really don't want to put in a new system.
Thanks

Sounds like you're not getting any power to the board. Check the transformer on both the input side and output side with a voltmeter. Then check the connection from the transformer to the board and make sure you're getting power to the board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.