Lady Learning...or at least trying to

Nov 4, 2015
Clinton
Hi, We purchased this house 10 years ago with a above ground pool and hot tub with no manuals, etc. left when the previous owners moved out. We had never taken care of either before, so a huge learning curve! Being a DIY gal, I've searched for make, model, diagrams, and parts to fix problems for the pool & spa. So thankful for being able to look things up on the web! Hoping that this, my first venture on any pool & spa forum, will provide advice on why I'm still having leaking from my spa filter. Following is my first post. Please let me know if I should repost to a different area. Blessings to all of you for being willing to help others!
Leaking from filter

Welcome GirlWork :)

First question is- where is Clinton? Most of our answers require us to know the region or state you're in, because water and weather varies. So if you can expand on that in your profile that's gonna help us a lot. Thanks :)

We love pics if you have any you want to share? You can upload them to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing Video Hosting or other photo site and then just insert the link here.

Welcome to TFP!

YippeeSkippy said:
First question is- where is Clinton? Most of our answers require us to know the region or state you're in, because water and weather varies.
Dittos to this. If you are concerned about revealing your specific location, you can modify your profile to indicate something along the lines of "Northern Illinois", Western Nebraska", "Eastern Massachusetts", etc. We don't need to know your specific location but do need to know your general location as climate often does play a role in the answers we give.