1. Based on research on this forum I have had Mustard Algae for over 2 months now. It is on the walls and bottom of about 10% of the pool that sees some shade during the day. It is "stable" in that it is still concentrated in the same area, no better or worse. Since the pool has seen no use I have not addressed this issue, however, I have maintained it otherwise and all the readings are in line with what is recommend on this forum.
2. Pool water is clear
3. I have no CC and OCLT is less than 1
4. Current readings are:
Water Temp-mid- 70’s
5. Pool will not be used again until around April/May
6. SPA will see some use during winter months
1. Under the scenario described above should I SLAM the pool or try the “boost” with SWG?
2. If I should SLAM the pool the instructions say that I am done when “CC is 0.5 or lower; You pass an OCLT (ie overnight FC loss test shows a loss of 1.0 ppm or less); And the water is clear." Since I am starting with this scenario how do I know I am done with the process?
Suggestions sincerely appreciated