Jandy EE TI 3000T-R Trouble shooting

Airras

Jan 19, 2014
Miami, Florida
My heater will not increase temps although everything appears to be working as normal. Upon selecting pool heat I get double green indicator lights but when selecting spa heating I get left led Green and right led red.In Miami water temps are appx 86 at current so I normally set spa to 100. I had it on for at least an hour and no movement at all. There are no errors on the display panel. I could not find a troubleshooting chart that spoke specifically to the variation between pool and spa leds but I assume possible there is something not registering correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EE-TI 3000T-R

Finally found a troubleshooting chart that pertained to my unit. Followed the checks and came across a failing run capacitor. Order the capacitor online as none available in the area (Miami for god sakes). Shout out to Poolpartsonline.com who had the parts available and shipped it rather quickly. Installed the part and back in business!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.