Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Newbies

1. Back To Top    #1

Just bought a home with this lovely looking pool. Unfortunately seeing some cracks in the decking and in the Austin area, with the flooding near the fence of our home, right behind the pool... we're feeling like there's something big going on. Don't seem to be losing a ton of water but haven't done the bucket test yet and it's so hard to tell anyway with the rains.

We also need to resurface sooner than we though. We were told we had five years but we're thinking sooner is better.

Any advice on finding the right resurfacing company, how long it should take and how much it should cost for our small 10K pool would be great.

2. Back To Top    #2

Houston tx

Re: Newbies

Welcome to TFP! I can't help you with Austin stuff but we have lots of folks here from Austin that could. I'm sure someone will be along shortly.
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop