Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Dolphin Triton Robotic Pool Cleaner any good?

1. Back To Top    #1

humble texas

Dolphin Triton Robotic Pool Cleaner any good?

Thinking about getting this for a pool cleaner is it a bad investment for robots?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: Dolphin Triton Robotic Pool Cleaner any good?

I did a search for this cleaner using the TFP search box (right hand side) and found several threads about this cleaner. This search box is great as it searches TFP.

I do not have this cleaner. I just wanted to let you know about the TFP search box.

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Longview, Texas

Re: Dolphin Triton Robotic Pool Cleaner any good?

I have the dolphin nautilus. Its the same cleaner as the the Triton, except that the Triton has the float handle on it to assisit in cleaning the tile line, plus it can be upgraded to be remote controlled. The drive system and cleaning apparatus are the same.

I've had my cleaner for a little over 2 years, and aboslutely no problems whatsoever. It does an excellent job of cleaning.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge. Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!