IMG_1265_zpstvbsscko.jpg

IMG_1274_zpsezsrl6cq.jpg

IMG_1292_zps5rrqqyug.jpg

IMG_1293_zpslgh1rulo.jpg

IMG_1294_zpsygyivuq6.jpg

2b1c53dc5fa91f98d3322f2482433661.jpg
0a641262082efb4dd020e96cd7a9f1e2.jpg
2d6a53b532618ecd68ecacdc6baa7ba6.jpg

It looks splotchy but the PB said you couldn't see it with the water. We wanted a medium blue color water and this was similar to our neighbors just a slight bit darker gray. Guess we will see tomorrow how it turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks splotchy but the PB said you couldn't see it with the water. We wanted a medium blue color water and this was similar to our neighbors just a slight bit darker gray. Guess we will see tomorrow how it turns out.

Our pool is gray plaster. You can expect it to be splotchy with the water in it unless you have magic gray plaster. I prefer to call it mottled and we love the look. You can see our build thread in my signature for a preview, page 4 shows our plaster mostly dried before water was trucked in. The coloration isn't as obvious when the pump is running. With the pump off and water still, the "natural" look will be clear. Hopefully he didn't sell you on it being a nice smooth gray like the plaster looked when wet just after being troweled on.

Looks gorgeous!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am sure your PB is right as he has done it before but I can think of NOTHING GOOD that would come from allowing that chemistry to lay on the pool floor. I would brush it immediately if not sooner.

All the chemicals have been put in by the PB and the pump turned on. My instructions were to brush at least twice a day. He filled up the tube holding the chlorine tabs. When should I start worrying about measuring PH and such? Salt won't be going in for 30 days.

Personally, I would start testing now so you know what the PB is doing and it will give you practice. I know you are happy with your PB, but please be cautious after the chemical dump.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.