Older spa assistance needed - Jet ID and Filter

Oct 30, 2015
Florida
OK So buddy of mine needed room and gave me a spa. The pump and heater work and he lives really close so I moved it. Now before I dig in clean and get ready to fix \ prep a few things.

Issue 1 - When he was breaking down he lost or misplaced the filter cartridge. I am more used to pools. I am trying to figure out should there just be a filter that screw in here or is there more missing. He is not back for 2 months so trying to not wait that long. Also I noticed a lot of peeling on the walls of the filter area. What would be the best way to clean this up then what to repaint\line this with?

Filter2.jpgFilter1.jpg

Issue 2 - The chrom trim on the jets is pitting and crappy. I was able to pop off and I assume I can just run without but would like to replace. I cant figure out what kind of jets these are after a ton of time online. Can someone ID them and any info about replacement options is welcome. Seems to not be the new pop out styles all over. I dont want to change the bodys since it didnt leak before.

Jet2.jpgJet1.jpg

Lastly - Once I get the filter situation and jets taken care of is there anything else I should go over, check or possibly do as a good maintenance (besides clean). Since I paid nothing for it and the cabinet is in good condition and tube seems solid I don't mind throwing some money at it to make it right.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.