Refurbing older spa

Oct 30, 2015
Florida
I got a spa from a buddy for free. The pump and heater work so we moved the tub.

1st Issue - During his tear down I believe he misplaced or lost the filter \ holder. See my picture. I am trying to figure out what I need here. Im used to pools a bit more outside so is there just a filter that screws into the bottom or is there more missing? Also there is flaking of the liner in the filter area. What can I use to clean then redo this if needed at all? He is gone for the next 2 months and hoping I dont have to wait that long.

Filter1.jpg Filter2.jpg

2nd Issue - The chrome trim on jets were pitting bad. It popped off but trying to locate where to find these. I am posting pictures of the jets in hopes of 2 things. If I can figure out what kind of jet these are it will be easier to track down the trim but also if I have an issue with the jets I can replace knowing more.

Jet2.jpg Jet1.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.