Does Anybody Make an Autofill Valve that Actually Works

I can't find an auto-fill valve that works. I'm on number 3 now. They either leak even when new or the float won't hold adjustment. I'm about to the point of replacing it with a manual ball valve.

My pool is an in-ground salt water pool. The auto-fill is in a small well beside the pool under a round plastic cover, just like a debris basket.

Is there a high quality auto-fill valve that really works? For the cost of all the water and chemicals the valve costs me, I could afford to spend quite a bit on the solution.

Thanks guys. I've gone through 2 of the brass ones and a plastic one that was the same style as the brass ones.

I hadn't seen the style you suggested, so I've just ordered one like you use. Except I ordered one with a non-adjustable float. The adjustment not holding is the problem on my current brass valve. If the non-adjustable valve gives a pool level that is too far from normal then I'll buy the adjustable version of this valve like you have.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.