Anyone with ivory swirl travertine?

Aug 19, 2015
SW Ohio
Does anyone have ivory swirl travertine pavers for their decking? We currently have 3ft of poured concrete in broom finish around our pool and would like to add an additional 4ft of deck on each side. I don't really like the concrete or the thought of adding more. It is hot and rough on our feet.

We found ivory swirl decking from Travertine Mart. http://www.travertinemart.com/produ...-french-pattern-ivory-swirl-travertine-pavers and like them but was wondering how they would look next to the concrete. I have looked at pictures galore but most decking pictures state just ivory travertine and that doesn't seem like it would match the concrete very well and it's hard to tell by looking at pictures on the computer. TM's customer service recommends ivory or ivory swirl.

All opinions and advice welcomed!

Thanks!

Have you thought of doing a Kool deck or spray deck on your existing patio? It can both cool the concrete and allow you to change the color. Then you could still add the travertine for more deck space, but you could more easily match it to the now colored decking.

Just a thought. Hopefully others can help you with your specific questions.

Also, is it possible to order a sample? That might help to confirm your color choice.

I have ivory travertine and I do think it would look great next to concrete, the sample is a great idea...but if you don't like the concrete, have you thought about setting the travertine on top of it? And adding your extra 4feet and having one material throughout? Btw, the travertine in ivory never feels hot under your feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We went ahead and took the plunge and ordered it. I think it will look ok. I have thought about travertine all around the pool with a slight step down where we add on but that will have to be down the road...the possibilities are endless....wish the money was the same! :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.