Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New house, new pool, thank you for the help!

1. Back To Top    #1

New house, new pool, thank you for the help!

image.jpgimage.jpgBought our house in Tampa FL months ago and it has this amazing (at least I think it's amazing) pool in the back. It is a saltwater pool with solar heater, not sure of all the specs yet (still learning)
    I had an issue come up with the salt cell and was able to diagnose and fix it at no cost thanks to the posts on this forum! Thank you for all your help, i am sure I will be on here often!

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to figure out how to post pictures from my phone....

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New house, new pool, thank you for the help!

Glad the site was helpful.
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by scotttennant9876 View Post
    image.jpgimage.jpgBought our house in Tampa FL months ago and it has this amazing (at least I think it's amazing) pool in the back. It is a saltwater pool with solar heater, not sure of all the specs yet (still learning)
    I had an issue come up with the salt cell and was able to diagnose and fix it at no cost thanks to the posts on this forum! Thank you for all your help, i am sure I will be on here often!

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to figure out how to post pictures from my phone....
    I love the dolphins. Indoor as well. It's a beautiful pool. Congrats

4. Back To Top    #4

Did you buy it for the house or that wonderful pool?

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

We liked the house, but loved the pool. I have always wanted a pool but thought it was a bad investment to put one in myself. From what I have found in old receipts, the previous owners spent about $60k in 2006 on the pool, pavers and screen enclosure. In this market, it only added about $20k value.

6. Back To Top    #6

WOW you came out GREAT!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

7. Back To Top    #7

I love those mosaics and I can tell you that my granddaughter would too! And good for you for searching out your SWG issues n handling it.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

8. Back To Top    #8

TFP Guide

Beautiful pool!!!
    I was going to do turtle mosaics but decided not to...but this shot has me rethinking it... So pretty!
    Denise-TFP Guide
    IG 13.6x30 gunite, Radiant Fusion Topaz, 3.6/5.6/4, 14100 gal, 2 skimmer, 4 Hayward LED lights (pool & spa), Hayward Echostar VSP, 2 future fire bowls, raised beam wall w/ scuppers,7x7 raised spa, DE Progrid70, SWG Hayward Goldline, OmniLogic, Hayward 400K BTU heater, stamped colored deck, Dolphin Discovery robotic cleaner, TF100 test kit, Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma