Hi- We are at the ending phase of the pool build. Gunite was poured 3 weeks ago, coping and tiling are also completed. My question is should I wait to plaster until next year? We know we will not use the pool this year. I am also concerned about having to brush it constantly the first month and I don't think it can be done properly if not in the pool. Any cons with waiting? Will I have to water the gunite daily throughout fall and winter? I appreciate any advice on which direction to go. Thanks!