Robot timers

itried

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 12, 2014
Angleton, Tx
The ones that have timers on your robots, how often do yall actually use them? its tough to decide with all the options. Do yall leave them in on a set schedule or toss them in when needed?

Any good online sources? Or local in or around the Houston area to purchase from?

I use mine all the time, like last night. I put it on delay after brushing the pool. That gives time for stuff to settle and be picked up when he comes on later.

I would buy from a local supplier in Your area so they can do warranty work or whatever should you need it. Go with all the robot you can possibly afford and you'll get the most out of owning one. Your pool certainly warrants that.

I use mine all the time, like last night. I put it on delay after brushing the pool. That gives time for stuff to settle and be picked up when he comes on later.

I would buy from a local supplier in Your area so they can do warranty work or whatever should you need it. Go with all the robot you can possibly afford and you'll get the most out of owning one. Your pool certainly warrants that.

I thought most robots brush AND vaccuum?!?! Excuse the newb question

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.