Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Robot timers

1. Back To Top    #1

Robot timers

The ones that have timers on your robots, how often do yall actually use them? its tough to decide with all the options. Do yall leave them in on a set schedule or toss them in when needed?

Any good online sources? Or local in or around the Houston area to purchase from?
    IG Pebble sheen blue surf approx. 14k gallon, beach entry, 7' spa, 3.5 ton jumping rock/waterfall, Pentair 2hp whisper flo, booster pump, 520 cartridge filter, Stenner Econ T, 400k master temp heater, easy touch controls,TF-100 w/speedstir

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Robot timers

I use mine all the time, like last night. I put it on delay after brushing the pool. That gives time for stuff to settle and be picked up when he comes on later.

I would buy from a local supplier in Your area so they can do warranty work or whatever should you need it. Go with all the robot you can possibly afford and you'll get the most out of owning one. Your pool certainly warrants that.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks, good points
    IG Pebble sheen blue surf approx. 14k gallon, beach entry, 7' spa, 3.5 ton jumping rock/waterfall, Pentair 2hp whisper flo, booster pump, 520 cartridge filter, Stenner Econ T, 400k master temp heater, easy touch controls,TF-100 w/speedstir

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_B View Post
    I use mine all the time, like last night. I put it on delay after brushing the pool. That gives time for stuff to settle and be picked up when he comes on later.

I would buy from a local supplier in Your area so they can do warranty work or whatever should you need it. Go with all the robot you can possibly afford and you'll get the most out of owning one. Your pool certainly warrants that.

I thought most robots brush AND vaccuum?!?! Excuse the newb question
    15,000 gallon free form Viking fiberglass pool. Hayward Star-Clear Plus C12002 cartridge filter. Hayward Swim Pure Plus T-15 SWG. Testing with TF-100 Kit. 2 speed 1.5HP Supreme pump. Dolphin Nautilus robotic cleaner

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by nlindelldc View Post
    I thought most robots brush AND vaccuum?!?! Excuse the newb question
    from what i understand they do a great job of both, but you may have to brush areas the robot cannot get to.