Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Problem My Hot tub please help

1. Back To Top    #1

Problem My Hot tub please help

I have a hot tub, I noticed that the motor started to make noise when it turns on. I took the motor and pump out and replaced the bearing and the seal. I installed it back. There is no noise now and no leak.
    I connected the motor electric wires exactly the same way they were before.
    After connecting the power, there is light in the LCD, then I pushed the jet bottom, I felt that the motor tried to start with the low speed, but there was not jets coming. Then I pushed the same button again then the high jets started and the water gradually heated to the set temp of 102.
    I left the spa for 6 hours and came back to chack on it, there is error message HH, the water is just warm. I pushed the jet button twice then the fast jet started again, then a temp of 106 showed in the LCD, after a minute the real temp showed as 98, gardually the temp started to go up to the set temp of 102.
    It appears that the slow jet tries to start spontaneously but it is not moving the water inside the hot top, you can hear it's noise.
    When I push the jet button once I can hear noise but no slow jet, when I push it again the fast jet starts and strong jets , Now when I push the button again the slow jet will work and everything looks fine. This goes on until the set temp is reached.
    Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Problem My Hot tub please help

Quote Originally Posted by justme0987 View Post
    I have a hot tub, I noticed that the motor started to make noise when it turns on. I took the motor and pump out and replaced the bearing and the seal. I installed it back. There is no noise now and no leak.
    I connected the motor electric wires exactly the same way they were before.
    After connecting the power, there is light in the LCD, then I pushed the jet bottom, I felt that the motor tried to start with the low speed, but there was not jets coming. Then I pushed the same button again then the high jets started and the water gradually heated to the set temp of 102.
    I left the spa for 6 hours and came back to chack on it, there is error message HH, the water is just warm. I pushed the jet button twice then the fast jet started again, then a temp of 106 showed in the LCD, after a minute the real temp showed as 98, gardually the temp started to go up to the set temp of 102.
    It appears that the slow jet tries to start spontaneously but it is not moving the water inside the hot top, you can hear it's noise.
    When I push the jet button once I can hear noise but no slow jet, when I push it again the fast jet starts and strong jets , Now when I push the button again the slow jet will work and everything looks fine. This goes on until the set temp is reached.
    Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Welcome to the forum.

Can you please post some details about your spa, Make, Model, etc.

Dom
    Dom - TFP Guide
    Intex 18' X 48" Ultra Frame AGP 6700 gallons | Two Intex CS8110 SWG's | Hayward Pro Series 21" Sandfilter | Hayward 1.5HP Power Flo Matrix pump | Hayward Thru-wall Skimmer | Wanda the Whale | 72 sq ft of Sungrabber Solar Panels with Hayward GLC-2P-A | Taylor K2006 Test Kit, Sample Sizer & Speed Stir | Click Here To Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

IMG_3527.jpgIMG_1399.jpgIMG_1398.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The Spa is called " Strong Premium spa " or Madrid Palm Beach
    The motor is two speed

- - - Updated - - -

Dom:
    Please let me know if your need more info and where can I find it
    Thanks
    Andy

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

While I'm not completely familiar with that tub, I'm hoping this bump will bring along someone who is.

Dom
    Dom - TFP Guide
    Intex 18' X 48" Ultra Frame AGP 6700 gallons | Two Intex CS8110 SWG's | Hayward Pro Series 21" Sandfilter | Hayward 1.5HP Power Flo Matrix pump | Hayward Thru-wall Skimmer | Wanda the Whale | 72 sq ft of Sungrabber Solar Panels with Hayward GLC-2P-A | Taylor K2006 Test Kit, Sample Sizer & Speed Stir | Click Here To Become a TFP Supporter!