Okay, I just did a forum search and all threads were to old to reply so I'll start a new one.
Just came out here to pool and found dead mouse floating in pool, eeww!
Ive had live and dead frogs, bugs etc. in pool but this will be the first mammal floater I've seen!
Mouse was pretty stiff with water now at 58, mouse might of just froze. Anyway, I just added chlorine yesterday, brought chlorine up to 5 with cya @50 and mouse couldn't have been in there more than 12 hours so I think I should be ok for now as we arent swimming this time of year anyway, any thoughts?