cbosterhus

Oct 23, 2015
Lynchburg, VA
Hey everyone! After some years ('98-'06) with a 12K gal 24' above ground in KY, and one season (2010) with an in-ground in VA, I got back in the pool care business this past June when we purchased our current home. This is the first time I'm using a SWG; the previous owners used Mineral Springs, so that's what we did this season, plus we opened in June (I can hear the collective groan :(). I am glad to find so much discussion here about how to save $ going forward by avoiding the huge brand-name markups, so that's what I hope to do beginning with this year's closing. The resources here are excellent! Thanks, all.

Hey everyone! After some years ('98-'06) with a 12K gal 24' above ground in KY, and one season (2010) with an in-ground in VA, I got back in the pool care business this past June when we purchased our current home. This is the first time I'm using a SWG; the previous owners used Mineral Springs, so that's what we did this season, plus we opened in June (I can hear the collective groan :(). I am glad to find so much discussion here about how to save $ going forward by avoiding the huge brand-name markups, so that's what I hope to do beginning with this year's closing. The resources here are excellent! Thanks, all.
Welcome to the forum.

As mentioned, please put all your pool details into your signature line, see mine as an example. This will help us to answer any questions you may have.

Do you own a proper test kit?

Dom